* Spress is our Sport / Dress pattern
* It is an easy fit, full-cur shirt distinguished by a deeper armhole than our dress shirt
* The yoke is wider ( off-the- shoulder and deeper down the back (4″ deep yoke )
* Back style is w. a box pleat / Tails square w. side vents
* Style illustrated is with a sport front, one piece, Camp Collar and oversized ‘C’ pocket.
* See the manual for ordering instructions and style options.
* Western Shirt Made w. Single Point Yoke Detail on both fronts and on back.
* Western shirt made w. Two Pointer Flap Button-thru pockets.
* Western Shirt made w. 3 1/2 ” Three -Button Cuffs
* Collar on wstern shirt usually made on a narrow spread w. longer point B23 or B24 are goos collars
* Western Shirts made w. buttons only / no snaps.
Laguna Pullover Shirt
* Style illustrated made w. buttondown collar and 2 pleated / flap pockets
* Laguna has a 3-button Pocket front
* Opening finishes 10″ from top of front to the sticth line
* This is a fuller cut shirt
* Pullover factor Necessitates taper from chest to waist not exceed 3″
* Best style is a Box-Cut with No Taper
* Laguna Makes Up well as a Short-Sleeved Shirt.